'Ward CNC Retrofit' - Re-manufactured CNC Machine Tools
'Ward CNC Retrofit' is a stock build programme designed to offer a range of quality remanufactured medium to heavy duty machine tools on an ex stock short delivery basis at equivalent to new conditions but at a fraction of the cost.
Machines processed within the programme undergo a full re-design and mechanical rebuild including the fitting of completely new electrical, measurement and control systems to give what is equivalent to a new machin
A Typical 'Ward CNC Retrofit' Package Will Include:
- A comprehensive and enhanced machine performance and features specification as standard.
- Comprehensive documentation package.
- Installation and commissioning.
- Comprehensive 12 months parts and labour warranty cover.
- Operator and programming training.
- All machines conform to the latest CE regulations.
- Final machine calibration and certification by our own in-house laser calibration specialists.
Our stock build policy offers a number of significant advantages:
- Instead of rebuilding your existing equipment a part exchange allowance can often be given on a service exchange basis, removing the need to be without your productive capacity for the rebuild time and enabling the new machine to be fully commissioned prior to removal of the exchange machine.
- Full prove out and customer acceptance in our facility prior to installation.
Find Remanufactured Machines with our 'Product Selector'
Use the product selector on the home page to search and select our current stock of used, reconditioned and remanufactured machines.